We hope everyone is safe and healthy! If you have an electrical emergency or urgent electrical repair, we want you to know that we are here to help you in a safe and compliant manner. We applied for and were successful in getting a letter of exemption from the Governor’s office stating we are allowed to perform essential work to repair and maintain electrical items in your home.
As Dan explained to Main Line Parent, a surge in electrical use can lead to (or uncover the evidence of) an overloaded circuit, which can lead to loss of electricity or even an electrical fire. Old wiring and the need for grounded receptacles are both things that should be addressed right away. Our expert electricians are available and ready to address you electrical concerns.
How We Keep Our Customers Safe
We are taking the following steps to keep our customers safe during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- All employees with even minor cold symptoms are being sent home to rest and recover in isolation.
- Technicians will not offer a handshake when they arrive at your home.
- Technicians will remain six feet away from you and your family, and are trained in the proper sneezing and coughing etiquette.
- We have plenty of personal protective equipment (PPE) for our employees, including proper face masks, shoe covers, nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant for all tools and work surfaces.
- All employees have been trained to follow CDC guidelines and every CDC mandate.
Most importantly, if you are uncomfortable with having a tech in your home, we are here via Zoom and other methods to walk you through anything from emergency situations to hanging a light while you are social distancing.
Financing to Help You
We know how difficult this time is for many households – the last thing you want to face is a costly home repair. To help, we offer four flexible financing options to fit your family’s budget during this emergency, including 0% interest for 24 months. These financing options will allow you to get electrical work done in an affordable way, whether you are facing an electrical emergency or planning ahead for much needed home improvements like recessed lights or landscape lighting.
We take the current situation very seriously and are committed to keeping our customers secure. If you need emergency repairs, or even just a routine question, please don’t hesitate to call our office today!