You may think landscaping should take precedence when planning out the exterior of your home. However, you can’t forget about the lighting that can help to highlight all of the amazing features of your home and its landscaping. When you fully understand the advantages of outdoor lighting, you will be able to choose the perfect lights to fit your home’s needs! The experts at Farryn Electric have come up with four ways your home and its landscaping will benefit from adding exterior lighting.
The best way to brighten up your home and give your guests a warm welcome is to add exterior lighting. From landscape lighting to lampposts to walkway lighting, there are dozens of ways to show your home in the best light. When it comes to exterior lighting, Farryn Electric has the skills and experience to get your project done right.
The Many Benefits of Exterior Lighting
- Increase your home’s curb appeal – With the right lighting you can have your home stand out in the neighborhood, giving an inviting first impression and showing that your home is well cared for.
- Extend your living space outdoors – You don’t have to be driven inside from your deck or patio by the setting sun. Exterior lighting makes your yard and patio a functional part of your living area and creates a cozy atmosphere for entertaining.
- Add value to your home – Exterior lighting makes your home look well cared for and invested in. If you ever choose to sell your home, a stellar outdoor lighting design will add value and appeal to your home, increasing its salability. Farryn Electric can install exterior lighting at your home to present it in the best light.
- Highlight your home’s best features – The proper lighting can also bring attention to your home’s unique architectural details and landscaping. You can highlight specific trees or water accents, allowing you to enjoy your landscaping around the clock.
Call Farryn Electric for Your Exterior Lighting Project
Whether you want to illuminate walkways, highlight landscaping, or brighten up your porch, exterior lighting is an investment that will bring joy to you and value to your home. Farryn Electric is a fully licensed and insured family-owned business with a commitment to excellence. We do business the old-fashioned way: with respect for our customers and their homes, high-quality work, and friendly service.
But don’t just take our word for it – here is a review from one of our satisfied clients:
“Dan Namerow and his crew take pride in their work and it shows from start to finish. They are friendly, knowledgeable and clean. I have used Farryn Electric personally and have referred them to both family and friends. Nothing but glowing reviews from all.”
Glenn S., Wynnewood, PA
If you are looking for a skilled electrician to make your exterior lighting project a reality, call us today for a FREE estimate at 484-316-0449.
When people think of exterior lighting, they often assume the terms “safety lighting” and “security lighting” are interchangeable, but they have separate – though complementary – goals. The goal of safety lighting is to prevent injury by unseen hazards, while security lighting is meant to deter crime.
As exterior lighting experts, Farryn Electric assesses the individual needs of your home and combine safety and security features as needed.
Exterior lighting can add safety to your outdoor space in a variety of ways:
- Brighten walkways so people can navigate the area safely without worrying about stairs or tripping hazards.
- Zone lighting is useful for illuminating specific areas of your yard and landscape for safe nighttime use (such as a patio, deck, garden, pool area or outdoor seating area).
- You can also light driveways, garages and other entryways so your family and guests feel safe coming and going at night.
A well-lit home and yard gives a feeling of security and vigilance. It also shows your property is cared for and well maintained. This discourages trespassers and thieves, who prefer homes that can be approached under cover of darkness. Illuminating entrance points – such as door and windows – makes it difficult for a potential burglar to break in unnoticed.
If you don’t want your exterior to be constantly illuminated, you can opt for:
- Lights with motion detectors – A dark yard can be instantly filled with light when someone enters, both keeping family and friends safe and deterring criminals.
- Lighting systems that run on a timer – You’ll never have to worry about coming home to a dark house, or forgetting to turn the lights on or off before bed.
- Lights that can be turned on by remote – Even if you have your lights on a timer, your lighting system can be overridden by remote control. Keep the remote on your nightstand, and you can turn on the lights without leaving your bed, scaring off prowlers or animals.
Choose Farryn Electric for All Your Exterior Lighting Needs
When it comes to service and quality, Farryn Electric is #1. We offer competitive pricing and promise to treat your home as though it was our own. If you’re considering an exterior lighting project, you can call us for a free estimate.
Call us today at 484-316-0449 to experience the Farryn Electric difference on your next exterior lighting project.